I gave a brief introduction about the project (and a giveaway) that I’ve started. I’ll go into complete details in this post.
- In the project, I will post things you’ve written, so that you are heard.
- To enter in the project, you’ll have to do what you probably love doing most, or if you want to try something new. Write.
- The project starts on the 1st of March, and ends on 31st of March.
- Out of all the submissions I get, I will select sixteen. And only those will be posted on my blog on alternating days starting 1st of March.
- The submission has to be new content that hasn’t been posted elsewhere. For your convenience, you can post it to your own blog after I have posted it on my blog.
- When and if I post your submission, I will link to your blog. In return, if you post it on your blog soon after, do link back to mine.
- The submission deadline is the 20th of March. It would be appreciated if you do it before then, though.
- Anyone can participate. No matter what your writing field is. Poetry, short stories, prose or essays. The topic can be absolutely anything ranging from the ever famous love to social issues to nature. Anything.
- Invite your friends too, if they love writing, even if they don’t have a blog.
- The giveaway is a book, because as writers, we a) love books, and b) should keep reading in order to stay creative.
- I’ll select the winner on the basis of submissions. The author of my favorite submission will be the winner.
- As we all have different tastes and favorite genres, I’ll contact whosoever I select for the giveaway to discuss which book you want. It’ll be a mutual decision.
- I’ll place the order of the book after discussing with the winner, on the 1st of April. It’ll reach you as soon as Amazon allows.
Submit using these mediums :
Facebook : Utsavraj
Email : email@example.com
Let’s make March one amazing month! I am really excited about the project. Invite anyone who would like to participate. The more the merrier, after all.
Friends, if you like reading my work, do share it with your friends (on whatever social media you deem appropriate). Please help my infinity grow bigger ∞
The last time I kissed her, I kissed her with a little more passion than our lungs could hold on to. I let my hands pull her in, and my eyes close to make sure I remembered what she was like.
She tasted like a Monday morning I didn’t hate and dirty coffee mugs of the night before. She tasted like grocery shopping where we ended up with just a stick of gum, and the cashier gave our smiles and giggles a weird glance cause clearly we shouldn’t shop at 3 A.M? She tasted of sunrays and tanned skin, and of crazy ways to seduce each other. She tasted like a cold November night on the terrace with my arms around her and her head on my chest and our eyes on the stars. She tasted like broken frames and mended hearts and salty tears and not being able to stay apart.
She reminded me of the time I ran my fingers through her hair, and she ran her fingers through the knots in my souls. She reminded me of the time I kissed her salty skin right after coming out of the sea, and her fingers holding onto my wet hair and pulling me in. She reminded me of sleeping all day and watching Barney all night. She reminded me of soft chuckles, and loud moans.
She was my ‘Irish’ coffee and she was the Rachel to my Ross. She reminded me of moonlight on her knees as I trailed my fingers up. She reminded me of empty bottles and half-eaten snickers. She reminded me of promises that smelled of chocolate cookies and assurances of being in Wonderland if I ever fell again.
She tasted like an eternity and reminded me of the fault in our stars. We could not end up together, but we did have a bigger infinity than we ever imagined we could have. She was the Robin to my Barney and the little forever she gave me was legen – wait for it – dary.
Didn’t you think you’d meet someone, fall in love and that’d be it?
Previous post : Fairy-tale love.
Related post : Kisses and cravings.