Fake diamond rings
I don’t think I’ve ever written about first love or high-school crush or anything of that sort. So, here it is! It’s my variation on first love where two girls really like each other and then stuff happens. I do hope you like it! Tell me about your first crush in the comments!
You were a reflection of me.
From the way you walked,
Continue reading Fake diamond rings.
to the way you tied your hair.
Your footsteps were introverted –
soft, silent, careful
they didn’t like making too much noise
because what if the others didn’t want to listen?
Half-buns were your go-to,
because your first love liked your hair to be open,
and your last love liked them tied,
and you wanted to carry both their essence in the folds
of your brown hair.
You always had a reason for everything you did
and that’s what made you most like me.
we got each other the same presents –
fake diamond rings wrapped in the gloves
that I’d worn on our first date. You’d kept one of the pair,
as a memory.
13 reasons why.
Love is an eight-year old, flying around and playing all the time. His favorite toy is a bow and arrows. I am so sorry, but his mother had failed to teach him that violence wasn’t the answer, because every time she did, he’d pout and say ‘But I make them feel happy’. He didn’t get it, and neither did she. Did we?
Here are 13 reasons why you should fall in love, even if your heart is broken.
- Cupid insisted that it’ll make you happy. You’ll smile like an idiot, while everyone in the room sulks like a stormy cloud about to burst.
- It’ll feel like a cold shower after an exhausting day in the heat of your city. Every drop that’ll touch your skin will make you arch your back and sigh in relief.
- Love will be the band-aid, hiding and healing your cuts while you smile and move on with your life.
- It will taste like coffee, waking up every emotion inside of you with whispered promises of a forever.
- Because if you do, you’ll have a human blanket that’ll keep the temperature just right.
- Your dog always needs more love.
- Cupid’s arrow is made of fantasies, happiness, tears and a dash of reality.
- Terraces, homes and hearts will be a little less empty, and the world could use the help.
- It’ll give you the same happiness that you feel when you touch a new paperback. He will be your paperback human and coffee-bean love.
- Self-love will become much more easier with her lips on your neck and her arms around your waist.
- Love will sound like a child-hood story that makes you calm down and fall asleep.
- Cupid knew that a little violence, a small heart-break can be overlooked for true love. The eight year old was right all along.
- The sex, duh.
Yes, this is inspired by and is kind of in honor for the season 2 of Thirteen Reasons Why.
Instagram handle: @myspirals
Previous post : A villain who fell in love.
Related post : It’s okay.
Share if you like it! Help my infinity grow bigger ∞