Happy Guide (amazon) is a totally new concept and unique in the world of health. It lays out a crystal clear vision of a happy and healthy life and gives you powerful tools to achieve it. No other “health and happiness” book states WHAT to change and HOW to change, in a clear and precise way that anyone can use.
So, I am collaborating with the Author and his half-brother to bring this giveaway to you. We will be giving away three copies of the book in either a paperback format or e-book, depending upon your choice. This is an international giveaway.
“What is one change that you want in your lifestyle?”
The rules are very simple and are as follows:
● Answer the question in the comment section below. (For 3 entries)
● Follow my blog. (For 1 entry)
● Repost any one of my blogpost on your blog (For 5 entries)
● Follow my Instagram : here (For 3 entries)
● Head over to my Instagram for additional ways to get more entries.
Before you comment, do the others and then come back here, answer the question and write a small list of everything you’ve done. You can answer the question on Instagram, too. The winner will be chosen randomly on Saturday at 9 P.M. (IST) , so the more entries you have, the more chances there are of you to win.
It starts now (7 P.M. IST). I can’t wait to read your answers. All the very best.
The writing project has come to an end.
So, about a month and a half ago, I decided to start a project that will help fellow bloggers or my readers in general to let their compositions be read. I called it The Whiskey Words, for that’s what words are like. Whiskey. It burns your throat, and makes you forget your pain.
The response to the project has been over-whelming. To be honest, I did not expect more than five entries for the project, but could I be more wrong? (Chandler: hehe)
The amount of entries I received was both a boon and a bane. The bane being that it became tougher for me to choose between the entries. But I did, and here we are. The following are the three best entries according to me, in this very order:
The winner: The winner of the writing project is Anchal Rani (Whiskey Words: Project 3). I tried to contact Kathy Gardner (Whisky Words: Project 11) but failed to get her address as response to my mail. So, I’ve decided to give the Giveaway to the second best. Congratulations, Anchal!
March was truly a wonderful month. Thank you so much. Leave a comment below if you liked the Whiskey Words, and also if you’d like more of such projects in the future. Also, all suggestions for my blog are welcome and you can mail them to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again for sticking around. April is here and so am I. Let’s have another awesome month. We are going back to my compositions. Do share my blog with your friends if you like it, it’ll be a great help. Also, criticism is always welcome and appreciated.
I gave a brief introduction about the project (and a giveaway) that I’ve started. I’ll go into complete details in this post.
- In the project, I will post things you’ve written, so that you are heard.
- To enter in the project, you’ll have to do what you probably love doing most, or if you want to try something new. Write.
- The project starts on the 1st of March, and ends on 31st of March.
- Out of all the submissions I get, I will select sixteen. And only those will be posted on my blog on alternating days starting 1st of March.
- The submission has to be new content that hasn’t been posted elsewhere. For your convenience, you can post it to your own blog after I have posted it on my blog.
- When and if I post your submission, I will link to your blog. In return, if you post it on your blog soon after, do link back to mine.
- The submission deadline is the 20th of March. It would be appreciated if you do it before then, though.
- Anyone can participate. No matter what your writing field is. Poetry, short stories, prose or essays. The topic can be absolutely anything ranging from the ever famous love to social issues to nature. Anything.
- Invite your friends too, if they love writing, even if they don’t have a blog.
- The giveaway is a book, because as writers, we a) love books, and b) should keep reading in order to stay creative.
- I’ll select the winner on the basis of submissions. The author of my favorite submission will be the winner.
- As we all have different tastes and favorite genres, I’ll contact whosoever I select for the giveaway to discuss which book you want. It’ll be a mutual decision.
- I’ll place the order of the book after discussing with the winner, on the 1st of April. It’ll reach you as soon as Amazon allows.
Submit using these mediums :
Facebook : Utsavraj
Email : email@example.com
Let’s make March one amazing month! I am really excited about the project. Invite anyone who would like to participate. The more the merrier, after all.