13 reasons why.
Love is an eight-year old, flying around and playing all the time. His favorite toy is a bow and arrows. I am so sorry, but his mother had failed to teach him that violence wasn’t the answer, because every time she did, he’d pout and say ‘But I make them feel happy’. He didn’t get it, and neither did she. Did we?
Here are 13 reasons why you should fall in love, even if your heart is broken.
- Cupid insisted that it’ll make you happy. You’ll smile like an idiot, while everyone in the room sulks like a stormy cloud about to burst.
- It’ll feel like a cold shower after an exhausting day in the heat of your city. Every drop that’ll touch your skin will make you arch your back and sigh in relief.
- Love will be the band-aid, hiding and healing your cuts while you smile and move on with your life.
- It will taste like coffee, waking up every emotion inside of you with whispered promises of a forever.
- Because if you do, you’ll have a human blanket that’ll keep the temperature just right.
- Your dog always needs more love.
- Cupid’s arrow is made of fantasies, happiness, tears and a dash of reality.
- Terraces, homes and hearts will be a little less empty, and the world could use the help.
- It’ll give you the same happiness that you feel when you touch a new paperback. He will be your paperback human and coffee-bean love.
- Self-love will become much more easier with her lips on your neck and her arms around your waist.
- Love will sound like a child-hood story that makes you calm down and fall asleep.
- Cupid knew that a little violence, a small heart-break can be overlooked for true love. The eight year old was right all along.
- The sex, duh.
Yes, this is inspired by and is kind of in honor for the season 2 of Thirteen Reasons Why.
Share if you like it! Help my infinity grow bigger ∞