Thank you Tejasvi Kashyap for nominating me for the award. You have a wonderful blog, Tejasvi. Kudos.
Here are the rules for all those who will be receiving this award.
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog. Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they see
Questions for me:
- What would you say is your best quality?
∞ I don’t know, really. I hope to be good at putting into words what most people cannot, and I hope that will be my best quality someday.
- What are your dreams and aspirations?
∞ I dream to do what not many of us do as often as we should. I dream to live my life they way I want to.
- When did you first start writing?
∞ I think it was in ninth grade, I don’t remember very clearly. I have been reading for a long time, I guess it just happened, and I never noticed.
- Do you have any favorite topics you like to write about? What are they?
∞ Well, as a writer, I am a big believer in love. And so I love writing about the thousand and one emotions associated with it.
- What is your happiest memory?
∞ There are so many. Here is one just for the sake of answering the question.
My eleventh birthday. Me, my sister and my friends had one of the best days of our lives. It was truly amazing.
- What is your favorite animal and why?
∞ I love dogs. Simply, because they are the best.
- Where are you from and what do you like most about that place?
∞ I am from Delhi (India), and I love the people over there. I’ve lived there for three, maybe four years and it was amazing. Also, the parties.
- If you had any one superpower of your choice, what would it be?
∞ We humans, do have superpowers. We can fall in love. What else do you want?
(I’d want to either fly or be able to read minds.)
- What are your favorite things to do with other people?
∞ Introvert here, sorry. Although, maybe I’d love to sing and dance at a party, as long as no awkward moments follow.
- What is your favorite song and what does it mean to you?
∞ I don’t have a single favorite song. It keeps changing according to my impulses. For now, it’ll be “Kiss Me – Ed Sheeran”. The lyrics are beautiful.
It was very hard to narrow it down to ten people but I would like to nominate:
(These blogs are in no specific order)
- Jyoti The Light
- Poetry By Impulse
- Write To Live
- Night Jars and Damselflies.
- Spoken Words
- Holding Messy Spaces
- Phoenix With A Pen
- Ink Emotions
Questions for my nominees:
- What inspires you to write?
- If any, which is your favorite TV show and why?
- If you could travel, which country would you go to first and why?
- The sun or the moon, and why?
- What makes you high?
- One of your favorite words.
- What breaks you?
- To read or to write?
- Who is your meme-tagging partner?
- Stay patient and trust your journey. Okay?
If anyone else wants to answer these questions, go ahead. I’d love to hear your answers too! Email it to me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best.
Friends, if you like reading my work, do share it with your friends (on whatever social media you deem appropriate). It would be amazing to have more people reading my compositions. Please help my infinity grow bigger ∞